Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkins

Halloween's coming up so it's time to start thinking about pumpkin designs again. Every year, I carve pumpkins of characters that the kids are into at the time. Here are some pumpkins I've designed and carved over the years:

2003 Thomas the Tank Engine



2004 Dora The Explorer



2004 Boots the Monkey



2005 Barney



2006 The Little Einsteins



2007 Shaggy and Scooby Doo chased by a monster



This year, the kids asked for Pokemon characters. I think I'll keep it simple because the simpler designs look better than the ones with the detail. Plus it'll be faster to carve!!

1 comment:

angelpoo said...

I dunno how you did it but you are incredibly artistic! And those pumpkins are beautiful! Believe it or not, I have never ever carved a pumpkin before.