Friday, October 17, 2008

My Les Paul video on YouTube



It's been up on YouTube for about a year and a half and has gotten over 137,000 views. I guess a lot of people are looking for videos on Les Pauls. Ironically the reason I put it up on there was to sell it, and for awhile no one was interested!! I ended up selling it a few months after I made this video. I hope to hit 100,000 views every year, but I think it's starting to taper off. It seemed to have gotten the most views in the beginning of 08, at least according to the YouTube statistics.



It's funny how in some of the comments, people say that it's heresy to play Little Wing on a Les Paul. Even on one of my other videos, people ask how I can play rockabilly on a Chet Atkins Country Gentleman. Wow, if guitarists were that narrow minded in the 60s and 70s, Eddie Van Halen would never have put a humbucker in a Strat, or Pete Townsend would not have asked Jim Marshall to build a stack of 4x12 cabinets.

No comments: