Saturday, January 17, 2009

Da Poke Stop

After several years, we finally have a restaurant nearby other than McDonalds. It's Da Poke Stop, and we ate there last night. L had the fried moi with brown rice and salad:



I had the Sous Chef Special, which is kal bi, garlic fish and poke with brown rice and potato salad:



And the kids split a bento which had kal bi, hot dog, fish and fried chicken wings with kim chee:



It was really good! Soon there will be a ramen shop and a chinese restaurant in the same strip mall.

2 comments:

B said...

That looks ONO!!! Although gotta say the fried moi is the one I'd go for. Read a review of this place on another blog a while back. Didn't know there was one in your neck of the woods. Another place to put on the list to try next time I get back home.

angelpoo said...

Is this the same store as the Poke Stop? Maybe not because i think they only sell poke and not other foods. I am not sure anymore. But if you happen to go to the Poke Stop, you have to get their creamy sauce ahi. So ono! Oh and we went to Fresh Catch this weekend. Let's just say I felt like I was in food heaven when I took that first bite of the crab stuff ahi roll. I want more now.