Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm SO not a plumber

and neither am I an electrician, but at least when doing electrical work around the house, the fear of electrocution makes me turn off the circuit that I'm working on.

This morning while I was removing the shower mixing valve to check the part no., I inadvertently removed the part that holds back the water, and water came shooting out at high velocity. Fortunately it was cold so I didn't scald myself, but by the time I reached the main property valve, the entire bathroom was under about a quarter inch of water.

It wasn't funny at the time, but now it's hilarious. Now I wish I had a pic of the shooting water to blog about, to remind me of how stupid I can be. At least with the burning wok, I had pics of the toasted microwave.

1 comment:

Liz94 said...

Wow!! that is SO funny@!!!!!