Monday, November 17, 2008

Scary monster

My brother showed his friends the videos of my band in the previous post, and they said "your brother looks like a monster" or something to that effect. Ha! Funny! I guess it was a combination of the camera angle, my hair, and the fact that I'm bigger and taller than Kevin (the singer). I'm not a scary guy or anything. I mean, I love death metal and all, but anyone that knows me knows that I'm nowhere near "scary" (maybe my hair is, but that's a different story).

Anyway, I think this photo looks kinda "scary". My arms are not that big though - it must've been the way they were smashed as I was crossing them. I guess I like looking scary sometimes. That's the dichotomy of being the Death Metal Soccer Coach.



The fact that we chose green and red to paint adjacent walls in the house..... now THAT'S scary.

1 comment:

angelpoo said...

Yo yo whaddddup? I'm mafia Ry.