Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last game today

It was the last game of the U8 Fall season. It was really sad! This was such a fun group of kids. Despite the fact that we lost this game (and the last 5), we have gotten so much better as a team. I'm really proud of these kids.



Here they are getting ready for their trophies and certificates (and lunch).



The parents and kids also signed a really nice card for me. A bunch of parents came over and told me that they thought I did a great job this season as coach! That was very rewarding. And I got hugs from a bunch of the kids too. All in all, a great end to a great season.

1 comment:

angelpoo said...

Awww, they all look so tired and cute. Wouldn't it be cool if 15 years from now, one of those kids turn into a professional soccer player. Then on TV, he was asked the question, "What was your most memorable soccer experience as a kid?" He says, "The time I had this really cool coach, and his name was Death Metal Soccer Coach."