Sunday, September 28, 2008

U8B Fall season is halfway over


and I gotta say, this is a great group of kids (and parents as well). We are not supposed to keep score, but so far we have not lost a game. However, I am wondering about my coaching skills - I think the reason we score a lot is because my more dominant players are coming up from the midfield and dribbling in to score. I really need to work on them to stay in position more and pass to the forwards to score. Though it's hard when the forwards don't stay in the forward position.

3 comments:

angelpoo said...

Wow, is the kid in the front the aggressive one? She looks tough!

The Death Metal Soccer Coach said...

Actually, that's Isaac. I guess it's hard to tell with the cornrows. Yeah, he's pretty aggressive, but he's just an overall great player.

angelpoo said...

I am so sorry Isaac! I am totally blind!