Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The greatest commercial ever



I love this commercial. It's the perfect blend of funny elements. First off, you have the tragically dorky Carl, who you kinda feel sorry for while you're laughing at him. Then you have the chick that just wants to be left alone and enjoy her cereal. The guy with the condescending voice is so out of place. And the girl that waves to Carl at the end is a funny touch.

The expressions on their faces are great. I love how Carl slides into the chair. I love how Carl can't make eye contact with the condescending guy. I love how condescending guy preaches while he's dipping his teabag.

It doesn't hurt that I'm a big proponent of fiber. I try to get as much fiber a day as I can, without going overboard and, ummm, suffering the consequences. I can easily get 25 grams of fiber a day. And by the way, did I mention that I care about your fiber too? If you're reading this, I hope you get a lot of fiber. Just please don't point to someone else's blog and tell me to care about their fiber.

No comments: